There is a newer version of this Chapter
2017 Indiana Code
TITLE 34. Civil Law and Procedure
ARTICLE 31. LIMITED LIABILITY
CHAPTER 10. Limited Liability Arising From the Public Use of School Facilities for Physical Fitness Activities
- 34-31-10-1. Limited liability in addition to any immunity or limited liability provided by the tort claims act
- 34-31-10-2. Activities excluded if a participant is paid to participate
- 34-31-10-3. "Community use physical fitness activity"
- 34-31-10-4. "Inherent risk of a physical fitness activity"
- 34-31-10-5. "Participant"
- 34-31-10-6. "School"
- 34-31-10-7. School not liable for loss from inherent risk of physical fitness activities
- 34-31-10-8. School may be liable for failure to train or for known dangerous conditions
- 34-31-10-9. School may be liable if it receives monetary consideration for fitness activities; exceptions; waivers and warning signs
- 34-31-10-10. Warning notice in contract for community use physical fitness activities
- 34-31-10-11. Contents of warning notice
- 34-31-10-12. School board or trustees must approve community use physical fitness activity
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.