2019 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 745 - CIVIL IMMUNITIES
745 ILCS 10/ - Local Governmental and Governmental Employees Tort Immunity Act.
- Article I - General Provisions
- Article II - General Provisions Relating To Immunity
- Article III - Immunity From Liability For Injury Occurring In The Use Of Public Property
- Article IV - Police And Correctional Activities
- Article V - Fire Protection And Rescue Services
- Article VI - Medical, Hospital And Public Health Activities
- Article VIA - Public And Community Service Programs
- Article VII - Tort Liability Under Agreements Between Local Public Entities
- Article VIII - Actions Against Local Public Entities And Public Employees--Limitations, Notice
- Article IX - Payment Of Claims And Judgment
- Article X - Repealer; Effective Date
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.