2019 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 625 - VEHICLES
625 ILCS 40/ - Snowmobile Registration and Safety Act.
- Article I - Definitions; Application - Jurisdiction
- Article II - Enforcement; Inspection - Prosecutions
- Article III - Registration Of Snowmobiles
- Article IV - Snowmobile Equipment
- Article V - Control Provisions
- Article VI - Accident Reports - Operator's Responsibility - Transmittal Of Information
- Article VII - Local Regulation
- Article VIII - Filing Of Regulations
- Article IX - Snowmobile Registration And Safety Act Revenues
- Article X - Penalties
- Article XI - Partial Invalidity
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.