2019 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 320 - AGING
- 320 ILCS 5/ - Senior Citizens on State Boards and Commissions Act.
- 320 ILCS 10/ - Respite Program Act.
- 320 ILCS 15/ - Elder Abuse Demonstration Project Act. (Repealed by P.A. 92-84)
- 320 ILCS 20/ - Adult Protective Services Act.
- 320 ILCS 25/ - Senior Citizens and Persons with Disabilities Property Tax Relief Act.
- 320 ILCS 30/ - Senior Citizens Real Estate Tax Deferral Act.
- 320 ILCS 35/ - Partnership for Long-Term Care Act. (Repealed by P.A. 95-200)
- 320 ILCS 40/ - All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly Act.
- 320 ILCS 42/ - Older Adult Services Act.
- 320 ILCS 45/ - Senior Citizens Child Care Support Act. (Repealed by P.A. 98-84)
- 320 ILCS 50/ - Senior Pharmaceutical Assistance Act.
- 320 ILCS 55/ - Illinois Prescription Drug Discount Program Act. (Repealed by P.A. 99-576)
- 320 ILCS 60/ - Community Senior Services and Resources Act. (Repealed by P.A. 97-127)
- 320 ILCS 65/ - Family Caregiver Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.