2018 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 805 - BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
805 ILCS 206/ - Uniform Partnership Act (1997).
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Nature Of Partnership
- Article 3 - Relations Of Partners To Persons Dealing With Partnership
- Article 4 - Relations Of Partners To Each Other And To Partnership
- Article 5 - Transferees And Creditors Of Partner
- Article 6 - Partner's Dissociation
- Article 7 - Partner's Dissociation When Business Not Wound Up
- Article 8 - Winding Up Partnership Business
- Article 9 - Conversions And Mergers
- Article 10 - Limited Liability Partnership
- Article 11 - Foreign Limited Liability Partnership
- Article 12 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.