2017 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 205 - FINANCIAL REGULATION
205 ILCS 620/ - Corporate Fiduciary Act.
- Article I - General Provisions
- Article II - Certificate of Authority and Organization
- Article III - Mergers, Change of Control, Successor Trustee
- Article IV - Foreign Corporate Fiduciaries
- Article IVA - Multistate Trust Activities
- Article V - Supervision of Corporate Fiduciaries and Powers of the Commissioner
- Article VI - Receiver and Involuntary Liquidation
- Article VII - Voluntary Liquidation
- Article VIII - Offenses and Penalties
- Article IX - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.