2016 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 315 - URBAN PROBLEMS
- 315 ILCS 5/ - Blighted Areas Redevelopment Act of 1947.
- 315 ILCS 10/ - Blighted Vacant Areas Development Act of 1949.
- 315 ILCS 15/ - Illinois Community Development Finance Corporation Act. (Repealed by P.A. 93-205)
- 315 ILCS 20/ - Neighborhood Redevelopment Corporation Law.
- 315 ILCS 25/ - Urban Community Conservation Act.
- 315 ILCS 30/ - Urban Renewal Consolidation Act of 1961.
- 315 ILCS 35/ - Urban Flooding Awareness Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.