2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 750 - FAMILIES
750 ILCS 5/ - Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act.
- Part I - General Provisions
- Part II - Marriage
- Part III - Declaration Of Invalidity Of Marriage
- Part IV - Dissolution And Legal Separation
- Part IV-A - Joint Simplified Dissolution Procedure
- Part V - Property, Support And Attorney Fees
- Part VI - Custody
- Part VII - Miscellaneous
- Part VIII - Application And Severability
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.