2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 750 - FAMILIES
750 ILCS 22/ - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Jurisdiction
- Article 3 - Civil Provisions Of General Application
- Article 4 - Establishment Of Support Order
- Article 5 - Enforcement Of Order Of Another State Without Registration
- Article 6 - Registration, Enforcement, and Modification of Support Order
- Article 7 - Determination Of Parentage
- Article 8 - Interstate Rendition
- Article 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.