2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 515 - FISH
515 ILCS 5/ - Fish and Aquatic Life Code.
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 5 - Fish Protection
- Article 10 - Limits - Seasons & Methods Of Taking
- Article 15 - Commercial Fishing
- Article 20 - Licenses And Permits - Exemptions
- Article 25 - Fish Preserves And Transportation Of Fish
- Article 30 - Fish Restoration And Management Projects
- Article 35 - Severability
- Article 40 - Codification Provisions
- Article 45 - Repeals
- Article 50 - Effective Date
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.