2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 305 - PUBLIC AID
- 305 ILCS 5/ - Illinois Public Aid Code.
- 305 ILCS 10/ - Food and Housing Assistance Act.
- 305 ILCS 15/ - Energy Assistance Act. (Repealed by P.A. 90-372, eff. 7-1-98)
- 305 ILCS 20/ - Energy Assistance Act.
- 305 ILCS 22/ - Good Samaritan Energy Plan Act.
- 305 ILCS 25/ - State Blind or Deaf School Transportation Act.
- 305 ILCS 30/ - Family Resource Development Act.
- 305 ILCS 35/ - Medicaid Revenue Act.
- 305 ILCS 40/ - Nursing Home Grant Assistance Act.
- 305 ILCS 42/ - Nutrition Outreach and Public Education Act.
- 305 ILCS 43/ - Farmers' Market Technology Improvement Program Act.
- 305 ILCS 45/ - Work Opportunity and Earnfare Act. (Repealed by P.A. 92-298)
- 305 ILCS 50/ - Scientific Job Training Evaluation Act.
- 305 ILCS 55/ - Public Health Program Beneficiary Employer Disclosure Law. (Repealed by P.A. 94-242)
- 305 ILCS 60/ - Pediatric Palliative Care Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.