2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 210 - HEALTH FACILITIES AND REGULATION
210 ILCS 25/ - Illinois Clinical Laboratory and Blood Bank Act.
- Article I - Short Title, Legislative Intent And Application Of Act
- Article II - Definitions
- Article IV - Powers And Duties Of The Department
- Article V - Advisory Board
- Article VI - Qualifications Of The Director Of A Clinical Laboratory
- Article VII - Acceptance, Collection, Identification And Examination Of Specimens, And Reports Of Findings
- Article IX - Offenses And Penalties
- Article X - Injunctions
- Article XA - Severability Of The Act
- Article XI - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.