2013 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 110 - HIGHER EDUCATION
110 ILCS 805/ - Public Community College Act.
- Article I - Short Title; Definitions
- Article II - State Board Powers And Duties
- Article III - Community College Districts; Organization; Powers And Duties; Elections
- Article IIIa - Bonds
- Article IIIb - Tenure
- Article IV - State Community College Of East St. Louis
- Article V - Building Programs
- Article V-a - Community College Energy Conservation And Saving Measures
- Article VI - Tuition; Annexation And Disconnection Of Territory; Taxation
- Article VII
- Article VIII
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.