Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Idaho Code
Title 34 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 3 - ELECTION PRECINCTS AND JUDGES
- Section 34-301 - ESTABLISHMENT OF ELECTION PRECINCTS BY COUNTY COMMISSIONERS — LISTS AND MAPS TO BE FURNISHED TO SECRETARY OF STATE.
- Section 34-302 - DESIGNATION OF PRECINCT POLLING PLACES.
- Section 34-303 - APPOINTMENT OF ELECTION JUDGES BY COUNTY CLERK.
- Section 34-304 - CHALLENGERS — WATCHERS.
- Section 34-305 - COUNTY CLERK CHIEF COUNTY ELECTIONS OFFICER.
- Section 34-306 - PRECINCT BOUNDARY REQUIREMENTS.
- Section 34-307 - PRECINCT BOUNDARIES MAINTAINED.
- Section 34-308 - MAIL BALLOT PRECINCT.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.