2022 Idaho Code
Title 34 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 11 - CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS
Section 34-1113 - IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLS.
34-1113. IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLS. All voters shall be required to provide personal identification before voting at the polls or at absent electors polling places as required by section 34-1006, Idaho Code. The personal identification that may be presented shall be one (1) of the following:
(1) An Idaho driver’s license or identification card issued by the Idaho transportation department;
(2) A passport or an identification card, including a photograph, issued by an agency of the United States government;
(3) A tribal identification card, including a photograph;
(4) A current student identification card, including a photograph, issued by a high school or an accredited institution of higher education, including a university, college or technical school, located within the state of Idaho; or
(5) A license to carry concealed weapons issued under section 18-3302, Idaho Code, or an enhanced license to carry concealed weapons issued under section 18-3302K, Idaho Code.
[34-1113, added 2010, ch. 246, sec. 2, p. 635; am. 2017, ch. 132, sec. 1, p. 310.]