2022 Idaho Code
Title 30 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 25 - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
Part 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Section 30-25-103 - KNOWLEDGE — NOTICE.
30-25-103. KNOWLEDGE — NOTICE. (a) A person knows a fact if the person:
(1) Has actual knowledge of it; or
(2) Is deemed to know it under subsection (d)(1) of this section or law other than this act.
(b) A person has notice of a fact if the person:
(1) Has reason to know the fact from all the facts known to the person at the time in question; or
(2) Is deemed to have notice of the fact under subsection (d)(2) of this section.
(c) Subject to section 30-21-212, Idaho Code, a person notifies another person of a fact by taking steps reasonably required to inform the other person in ordinary course, whether or not those steps cause the other person to know the fact.
(d) A person not a member is deemed:
(1) To know of a limitation on authority to transfer real property as provided in section 30-25-302(g), Idaho Code; and
(2) To have notice of a limited liability company’s:
(A) Dissolution ninety (90) days after a statement of dissolution under section 30-25-702(b)(2)(A), Idaho Code, becomes effective;
(B) Termination ninety (90) days after a statement of termination under section 30-25-702(b)(2)(F), Idaho Code, becomes effective; and
(C) Participation in a merger, interest exchange, conversion, or domestication ninety (90) days after articles of merger, interest exchange, conversion, or domestication under chapter 22, title 30, Idaho Code, become effective.
[30-25-103, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 43, p. 872; am. 2021, ch. 321, sec. 5, p. 948.]