2021 Idaho Code
Title 72 - WORKER'S COMPENSATION AND RELATED LAWS -- INDUSTRIAL COMMISSION
Chapter 15 - COMMISSION FOR REAPPORTIONMENT
Section 72-1505 - ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURE.
72-1505. ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURE. The commissioners shall elect, by majority vote, a member or members to serve as chairman or cochairmen and other officers as they may determine.
All proceedings of the commission shall be governed by the following procedure:
(1) All meetings of the commission shall be subject to the provisions of the open meeting law.
(2) The commission shall provide notice of all meetings to any citizen or organization requesting the same.
(3) Copies of the validated census database, and all other databases available to the commission, will be provided in a form, as determined by the commission, to any person at cost.
(4) The commission shall hold meetings in different locations in the state in order to maximize the opportunity for public participation.
(5) A quorum of the commission shall consist of four (4) members. In the event there is a previously scheduled meeting, less than a quorum may take testimony and information, but no votes other than to set a future agenda, to prepare for future meetings, and to adjourn or recess, may be taken. Any final action of the commission shall be by a vote of two-thirds (2/3) of the full membership of the commission.
(6) A member must be present to vote.
(7) A redistricting plan may be presented to the commission by an individual citizen or organization. All such plans shall be public information. Any citizen or organization shall provide a current mailing address and telephone number to accompany any plan submitted.
[72-1505, added 1996, ch. 175, sec. 1, p. 563.]