There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Idaho Code
Title 39 - HEALTH AND SAFETY
Chapter 6 - CONTROL OF VENEREAL DISEASES
- Section 39-601 - VENEREAL DISEASES ENUMERATED.
- Section 39-601A - POLICY ON EXPENDITURES.
- Section 39-602 - REPORT OF VENEREAL DISEASE TO HEALTH AUTHORITIES.
- Section 39-603 - EXAMINATION, TREATMENT, AND QUARANTINE — REPRESSION OF PROSTITUTION.
- Section 39-604 - CONFINED AND IMPRISONED PERSONS — EXAMINATION, TREATMENT, AND QUARANTINE — VICTIMS OF SEXUAL OFFENSES — ACCESS TO OFFENDERS’ TEST RESULTS, TESTING FOR HIV, COUNSELING AND REFERRAL SERVICES.
- Section 39-605 - RULES FOR CARRYING OUT LAW.
- Section 39-606 - REPORTS.
- Section 39-607 - PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS.
- Section 39-608 - TRANSFER OF BODY FLUID WHICH MAY CONTAIN THE HIV VIRUS — PUNISHMENT — DEFINITIONS — DEFENSES.
- Section 39-609 - DECLARATION OF POLICY.
- Section 39-610 - DISCLOSURE OF HIV AND HBV REPORTING INFORMATION.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.