2021 Idaho Code
Title 36 - FISH AND GAME
Chapter 7 - CAPTIVE WILDLIFE
Section 36-713 - RECORDS.
36-713. RECORDS. The department shall maintain a record of each animal reported to it, pursuant to section 36-712, Idaho Code. The record shall indicate:
(1) The person by whom the animal was captured or is held in captivity;
(2) The location of the capture or captivity;
(3) The date the animal was tattooed;
(4) The purpose of the captivity or capture; and
(5) Any death, escape, release, transfer of custody, or other disposition of the animal.
[36-713, added 1987, ch. 323, sec. 1, p. 679; am. 2000, ch. 211, sec. 25, p. 567.]