2020 Idaho Code
Title 6 - ACTIONS IN PARTICULAR CASES
Chapter 11 - RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES OF SKIERS AND SKI AREA OPERATORS
Section 6-1105 - DUTIES OF PASSENGERS.
6-1105. DUTIES OF PASSENGERS. Every passenger shall have the duty not to:
(1) Board or embark upon or disembark from an aerial passenger tramway except at an area designated for such purpose;
(2) Drop, throw or expel any object from an aerial passenger tramway;
(3) Do any act which shall interfere with the running or operation of an aerial passenger tramway;
(4) Use any aerial passenger tramway if the passenger does not have the ability to use it safely without instruction until the passenger has requested and received sufficient instruction to permit safe usage;
(5) Embark on an aerial passenger tramway without the authority of the ski area operator;
(6) Use any aerial passenger tramway without engaging such safety or restraining devices as may be provided.
[6-1105, added 1979, ch. 270, sec. 1, p. 703.]