There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Idaho Code
Title 36 - FISH AND GAME
Chapter 10 - STATE BOUNDARY WATERS — RECIPROCAL AGREEMENTS
- Section 36-1001 - IDAHO, OREGON, WASHINGTON BOUNDARY WATERS — SNAKE RIVER — RECIPROCITY.
- Section 36-1002 - ENFORCEMENT.
- Section 36-1003 - BEAR LAKE, SNAKE RIVER — RECIPROCAL RECOGNITION OF LICENSING RIGHTS — IDAHO, WASHINGTON, OREGON AND UTAH.
- Section 36-1004 - VIOLATIONS A MISDEMEANOR.
- Section 36-1005 - BEAR LAKE WATERSHED — COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS WITH UTAH AND WYOMING AUTHORIZED.
- Section 36-1006 - STATE BOUNDARY LANDS — RECIPROCITY — PURPOSE — COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS AUTHORIZED — ENFORCEMENT.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.