There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Idaho Code
Title 32 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 3 - SOLEMNIZATION OF MARRIAGE
- Section 32-301 - HOW SOLEMNIZED.
- Section 32-302 - DUTY OF PERSON OFFICIATING.
- Section 32-303 - BY WHOM SOLEMNIZED.
- Section 32-304 - FORM OF CEREMONY.
- Section 32-305 - EXAMINATION OF WITNESSES.
- Section 32-306 - CERTIFICATE TO PARTIES.
- Section 32-307 - FEES OF OFFICER.
- Section 32-308 - VALIDITY NOT AFFECTED BY WANT OF AUTHORITY.
- Section 32-309 - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AS EVIDENCE.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.