There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Idaho Code
Title 50 - MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 6 - MAYOR
- Section 50-601 - QUALIFICATIONS.
- Section 50-602 - MAYOR, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICIAL.
- Section 50-603 - MESSAGES TO COUNCIL.
- Section 50-604 - SPECIAL MEETINGS OF COUNCIL.
- Section 50-605 - ACCOUNTS AND REPORTS OF OFFICERS.
- Section 50-606 - POLICE POWERS OF MAYOR.
- Section 50-607 - GENERAL POWERS.
- Section 50-608 - VACANCY IN OFFICE OF MAYOR.
- Section 50-609 - MAYOR MAY REQUIRE AID IN ENFORCING LAW.
- Section 50-611 - VETO POWER.
- Section 50-612 - MAJORITY REQUIRED FOR ELECTION — RUNOFF ELECTION.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.