2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 54 - PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
Chapter 10 - ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS AND JOURNEYMEN
Section 54-1008 - DURATION OF LICENSE.
54-1008. DURATION OF LICENSE. (1) All licenses, including license renewals, for master electricians, journeyman electricians and limited electrical installers shall be issued for a period of three (3) years and shall expire three (3) years from the date of issue unless renewed, revoked or suspended.
(2) Electrical contractor and limited electrical contractor licenses shall be issued for a period of one (1) year and shall expire one (1) year from the date of issue unless renewed, revoked or suspended.
(3) Electrical apprentice registrations issued or renewed shall be issued for a period of five (5) years.
(4) Limited electrical installer trainee registrations shall be issued for a period of three (3) years.
(5) Facility account licenses shall be issued and renewed for a period of one (1) year.
(6) Each licensing period and each registration period shall end at midnight on the last day of the month of the licensing or registration period. Licenses and registrations not renewed by this date shall have expired.
(7) The board shall promulgate rules to provide for a staggered system of issuing and renewing licenses.
[54-1008, added 1947, ch. 251, sec. 8, p. 681; am. 1961, ch. 311, sec. 11, p. 583; am. 2002, ch. 53, sec. 1, p. 120; am. 2006, ch. 82, sec. 1, p. 244; am. 2009, ch. 112, sec. 2, p. 365; am. 2018, ch. 208, sec. 8, p. 464; am. 2018, ch. 209, sec. 8, p. 473.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.