2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 44 - LABOR
Chapter 17 - DISCRIMINATORY WAGE RATES BASED UPON SEX
Section 44-1701 - DEFINITIONS.
44-1701. DEFINITIONS. As used in this act:
(1) "Employee" means any individual employed by an employer, including individuals employed by the state or any of its political subdivisions.
(2) "Employer" includes any person acting directly or indirectly in the interest of an employer in relation to an employee.
(3) "Wage rate" means all compensation for employment, including payment in kind and amounts paid by employers for employee benefits, as defined by the director in regulations issued under this act.
(4) "Employ" includes to suffer or permit to work.
(5) "Occupation" includes any industry, trade, business or branch thereof, or any employment or class of employment.
(6) "Director" means the director of the human rights commission.
[44-1701, added 1969, ch. 252, sec. 1, p. 783; am. 1974, ch. 39, sec. 69, p. 1023; am. 1982, ch. 83, sec. 6, p. 157.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.