2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 40 - HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGES
Chapter 21 - REGIONAL PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Section 40-2103 - DEFINITIONS.
40-2103. DEFINITIONS. (1) "Authority" means the regional public transportation authority.
(2) "Board" means the governing body of the regional public transportation authority.
(3) "City" means an incorporated city.
(4) "Commission" means the board of county commissioners or the board of commissioners of a single county-wide highway district.
(5) "Public transportation service" means, without limitation, fixed transit routes; scheduled or unscheduled transit service provided by motor vehicle, bus, rail, van, aerial tramway and other modes of public conveyance; paratransit service for the elderly and disabled; shuttle and commuter service between cities, counties, health care facilities, employment centers, educational institutions or park-and-ride locations; subscription van and car-pooling service; and transportation services unique to social service programs.
(6) "Region" means the geographical area encompassed by an authority which may include all of a county or contiguous parts of one (1) or more counties.
[40-2103, added 1994, ch. 327, sec. 1, p. 1053; am. 1996, ch. 353, sec. 1, p. 1177.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.