There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 36 - FISH AND GAME
Chapter 6 - COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC IN SKINS, HIDES, AND PELTS OF WILDLIFE
- Section 36-601 - TAXIDERMIST AND FUR BUYER’S LICENSE REQUIRED.
- Section 36-602 - LICENSE FEES — EXPIRATION.
- Section 36-603 - RECORDS.
- Section 36-604 - PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO KEEP RECORD.
- Section 36-605 - UNLICENSED TRAFFIC — PENALTY.
- Section 36-606 - CONFISCATION OF WILDLIFE — PROOF OF OWNERSHIP REQUIRED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.