There is a newer version of this Section
2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 34 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 11 - CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS
Section 34-1113 - IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLS.
Universal Citation: ID Code § 34-1113 (2018)
34-1113. IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLS. All voters shall be required to provide personal identification before voting at the polls or at absent electors polling places as required by section 34-1006, Idaho Code. The personal identification that may be presented shall be one (1) of the following:
(1) An Idaho driver’s license or identification card issued by the Idaho transportation department;
(2) A passport or an identification card, including a photograph, issued by an agency of the United States government;
(3) A tribal identification card, including a photograph;
(4) A current student identification card, including a photograph, issued by a high school or an accredited institution of higher education, including a university, college or technical school, located within the state of Idaho; or
(5) A license to carry concealed weapons issued under section 18-3302, Idaho Code, or an enhanced license to carry concealed weapons issued under section 18-3302K, Idaho Code.
[34-1113, added 2010, ch. 246, sec. 2, p. 635; am. 2017, ch. 132, sec. 1, p. 310.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.