2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 31 - COUNTIES AND COUNTY LAW
Chapter 31 - SALARIES OF OFFICERS
- Section 31-3101 - OFFICERS TO RECEIVE SALARIES AND ACCOUNT FOR FEES.
- Section 31-3102 - REFUSAL TO ACCOUNT IS EMBEZZLEMENT.
- Section 31-3106 - SALARIES OF COUNTY OFFICERS.
- Section 31-3107 - DEPUTIES AND ASSISTANTS — APPOINTMENT AND COMPENSATION.
- Section 31-3108 - COUNTIES ORGANIZED IN THE FUTURE.
- Section 31-3113 - CONTRACTED DUTIES OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS WITH CITIES.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.