2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 31 - COUNTIES AND COUNTY LAW
Chapter 19 - COUNTY BOND ISSUES
- Section 31-1901 - COMMISSIONERS MAY ISSUE FUNDING AND REFUNDING BONDS.
- Section 31-1902 - PREREQUISITES TO ISSUANCE.
- Section 31-1903 - BUILDING, ROAD, BRIDGE, AIR NAVIGATION AND OPEN-SPACE BONDS.
- Section 31-1904 - BOND TAX LEVIES IN NEW COUNTIES AND SEGREGATED AREAS.
- Section 31-1905 - CONDUCT OF BOND ELECTION.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.