2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 30 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 25 - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
Part 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Section 30-25-103 - KNOWLEDGE — NOTICE.
30-25-103. KNOWLEDGE — NOTICE. (a) A person knows a fact if the person:
(1) Has actual knowledge of it; or
(2) Is deemed to know it under subsection (d)(1) of this section or law other than this act.
(b) A person has notice of a fact if the person:
(1) Has reason to know the fact from all the facts known to the person at the time in question; or
(2) Is deemed to have notice of the fact under subsection (d)(2) of this section.
(c) Subject to section 30-25-210(f), Idaho Code, a person notifies another person of a fact by taking steps reasonably required to inform the other person in ordinary course, whether or not those steps cause the other person to know the fact.
(d) A person not a member is deemed:
(1) To know of a limitation on authority to transfer real property as provided in section 30-25-302(g), Idaho Code; and
(2) To have notice of a limited liability company’s:
(A) Dissolution ninety (90) days after a statement of dissolution under section 30-25-702(b)(2)(A), Idaho Code, becomes effective;
(B) Termination ninety (90) days after a statement of termination under section 30-25-702(b)(2)(F), Idaho Code, becomes effective; and
(C) Participation in a merger, interest exchange, conversion, or domestication, ninety (90) days after articles of merger, interest exchange, conversion, or domestication under chapter 22, title 30, Idaho Code, become effective.
[30-25-103, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 43, p. 872.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.