There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 26 - BANKS AND BANKING
Chapter 9 - CONSOLIDATION, SALE AND REORGANIZATION
- Section 26-901 - RESULTING NATIONAL BANK.
- Section 26-902 - RESULTING STATE BANK.
- Section 26-903 - MERGER PROCEDURE — RESULTING STATE BANK.
- Section 26-904 - MERGER — APPROVAL BY STOCKHOLDERS OF STATE BANKS.
- Section 26-905 - EFFECTIVE DATE OF MERGER — FILING OF APPROVED AGREEMENT — CERTIFICATE OF MERGER AS EVIDENCE.
- Section 26-906 - CONVERSION OF NATIONAL INTO STATE BANK.
- Section 26-907 - CONTINUATION OF CORPORATE ENTITY — USE OF OLD NAME.
- Section 26-908 - SALE OF ASSETS OF BANK OR DEPARTMENT.
- Section 26-909 - DISSENTING STOCKHOLDERS.
- Section 26-910 - NONCONFORMING ASSETS OF BUSINESS.
- Section 26-911 - BOOK VALUE OF ASSETS.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.