2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 22 - AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
Chapter 5 - SEED POTATOES
Section 22-501 - DEFINITIONS.
22-501. DEFINITIONS. When used in this chapter:
(1) "Department" means the department of agriculture of the state of Idaho.
(2) "Certified potatoes" means potatoes certified according to chapter 15, title 22, Idaho Code, the seed and plant certification act or a similar act of another state or country.
(3) "Director" means the director of the Idaho department of agriculture.
(4) "Distribute" means to offer for sale, sell, barter or otherwise supply potatoes or to supply, furnish or otherwise provide potatoes to a person.
(5) "Person" means any individual, partnership, corporation, firm, association or agent.
(6) "Potatoes" means potatoes (Solanum tuberosum) that may be sold for or used as seed potatoes.
[22-501, added 1939, ch. 144, p. 261, no section number; am. 1996, ch. 215, sec. 1, p. 700; am. 2000, ch. 141, sec. 1, p. 369.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.