2018 Idaho Statutes
Title 22 - AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
Chapter 39 - DEDUCTION OF DUES TO GROWER OR PRODUCER ORGANIZATIONS
- Section 22-3901 - DEDUCTION OF DUES TO GROWER ORGANIZATIONS BY HANDLERS AND PROCESSORS.
- Section 22-3902 - ASSIGNMENT CANNOT BE INVALIDATED BY PRIVATE CONTRACT.
- Section 22-3903 - LIMITING AMOUNT OF DEDUCTIONS AND PAYMENTS OF ASSIGNED DUES.
- Section 22-3904 - PAYMENT REQUIREMENT.
- Section 22-3905 - LIENHOLDER’S RIGHTS.
- Section 22-3906 - ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.