2017 Idaho Statutes
Title 61 - PUBLIC UTILITY REGULATION
Chapter 13 - TELECOMMUNICATIONS RELAY SERVICES
Section 61-1306 - POWERS AND DUTIES OF THE COMMISSION.
61-1306. Powers and duties of the commission. The commission shall promulgate such rules, policies and procedures as may be necessary to govern administration of the program and ensure that the program is in compliance with any applicable federal laws or regulations including, but not limited to, regulations providing for:
(1) An advisory committee of the telephone industry to assist the administrator;
(2) Consultation by the administrator with the Idaho state council for the deaf and hard of hearing;
(3) Periodic recontracting with and auditing of the administrator and TRS provider;
(4) Timetables for the administrator’s duties that will require the administrator to meet the deadline of October 1, 1992, for applying for certification of the state TRS program;
(5) Formulas apportioning the costs of the administrator and TRS provider among the telephone corporations that will share those costs pursuant to section 61-1305, Idaho Code;
(6) Consideration by the commission of customer complaints from TRS users; and
(7) Any other matters deemed necessary for the implementation of TRS in Idaho.
[61-1306, added 1992, ch. 148, sec. 1, p. 446.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.