2017 Idaho Statutes
Title 6 - ACTIONS IN PARTICULAR CASES
Chapter 21 - PROTECTION OF PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
Section 6-2106 - COURT ORDERS FOR VIOLATION OF CHAPTER.
6-2106. Court orders for violation of chapter. A court, in rendering a judgment brought under this chapter, may order any or all of the following:
(1) An injunction to restrain continued violation of the provisions of this act;
(2) The reinstatement of the employee to the same position held before the adverse action, or to an equivalent position;
(3) The reinstatement of full fringe benefits and seniority rights;
(4) The compensation for lost wages, benefits and other remuneration;
(5) The payment by the employer of reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees;
(6) An assessment of a civil fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500), which shall be submitted to the state treasurer for deposit in the general fund.
[6-2106, added 1994, ch. 100, sec. 1, p. 228.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.