2017 Idaho Statutes
Title 26 - BANKS AND BANKING
Chapter 18 - SAVINGS BANKS
Section 26-1803 - DEFINITIONS.
26-1803. Definitions. Unless the context requires otherwise, the terms below have the meaning assigned:
(1) "Department" means the Idaho department of finance.
(2) "Director" means the director of the Idaho department of finance.
(3) "Mutual savings bank" means a savings bank owned by the members of the savings bank and operating under this act.
(4) "Savings bank" means a bank converted and operating pursuant to this act whether in stock form or in mutual form.
(5) "Stock savings bank" means a savings bank owned by holders of capital stock and operating under this act.
[26-1803, added 1997, ch. 310, sec. 3, p. 918.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.