2016 Idaho Statutes
Title 49 - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 1 - DEFINITIONS
Section 49-103 - DEFINITIONS -- B.
49-103. Definitions -- B. (1) "Bicycle" means every vehicle propelled exclusively by human power upon which any person may ride, having two (2) tandem wheels, and except scooters and similar devices.
(2) "Board" means the Idaho transportation board.
(3) "Boat transporter" means any vehicle combination designed and used specifically to transport assembled boats and boat hulls.
(4) "Broker" means a person who, for a fee, commission, or other valuable consideration, arranges or offers to arrange a transaction involving the sale, but not resale, of a new vehicle, and who is not:
(a) A representative or an agent or employee of a representative;
(b) A distributor, agent or employee of a distributor; or
(c) At any point in the transaction, the owner of the vehicle involved in the transaction.
(5) "Bus" means every motor vehicle designed for carrying more than ten (10) passengers and used for the transportation of persons; and every motor vehicle, other than a taxicab, designed and used for the transportation of persons for compensation. A motor vehicle used in a ridesharing arrangement that has a seating capacity for not more than fifteen (15) persons, including the driver, shall not be a "bus" under the provisions of this title relating to equipment requirements, rules of the road, or registration.
(6) "Business district." (See "District", section 49-105, Idaho Code)
(7) "Buy." (See "Sell", "sold", and "purchase", section 49-120, Idaho Code)
[49-103, added 1988, ch. 265, sec. 2, p. 552; am. 1989, ch. 408, sec. 1, p. 996; am. 1991, ch. 272, sec. 1, p. 686.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.