2016 Idaho Statutes
Title 33 - EDUCATION
Chapter 46 - ADVANCED OPPORTUNITIES
Section 33-4601 - DEFINITIONS.
33-4601. definitions. For purposes of this chapter, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) "Credit" means middle level or high school credit.
(2) "Dual credit" as defined in section 33-5102, Idaho Code.
(3) "Full credit load" means at least twelve (12) credits per school year for grades 7-12 or the maximum number of credits offered by the student's school during the regular school day per school year, whichever is greater.
(4) "Overload course" means a course taken that is in excess of a full credit load, including summer courses.
(5) "Parent" means parent or parents or guardian or guardians.
(6) "Public schools" means an Idaho school district, charter school or Idaho tribal school.
(7) "School year" means the normal school year that begins upon the conclusion of the spring semester leading up to the break between grades and ends upon the beginning of the same break of the following year.
[33-4601, added 2015, ch. 58, sec. 4, p. 152; am. 2016, ch. 166, sec. 1, p. 450.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.