2016 Idaho Statutes
Title 31 - COUNTIES AND COUNTY LAW
Chapter 7 - BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
Section 31-708 - DUTIES OF CLERK.
31-708. Duties of clerk. The clerk of the board must:
1. Record all the proceedings of the board.
2. Make full entries of all their resolutions and decisions on all questions concerning the raising of money for, and the allowance of accounts against, the county.
3. Record the vote of each member on any question upon which there is a division, or at the request of any member present.
4. Sign all orders made and warrants issued by order of the board for the payment of money.
5. Record the reports of the county treasurer of the receipts and disbursements of the county.
6. Preserve and file all accounts acted upon by the board.
7. Preserve and file all petitions and applications for franchises; and record the action of the board thereon.
8. Record all orders levying taxes; and,
9. Perform all other duties required by law or any rule or order of the board.
[(31-708) 1868, p. 100, sec. 6; R.S., sec. 1753; reen. R.C. & C.L., sec. 1911; C.S., sec. 3409; I.C.A., sec. 30-608.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.