2016 Idaho Statutes
Title 18 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 8 - ARSON
Section 18-801 - ARSON -- DEFINITIONS.
18-801. Arson -- Definitions. In this chapter, the following terms have the following meanings:
(1) "Damage", in addition to its ordinary meaning, includes any charring, scorching, burning or breaking, and shall include any diminution in the value of any property as a consequence of an act;
(2) "Dwelling" means any structure used or intended for use as human habitation;
(3) "Structure" means any building of any kind, including fixtures and appurtenances attached thereto, any coliseum, bridge or carport, any tent or other portable building, or any vehicle, vessel, watercraft or aircraft;
(4) "Real property" means any land, and shall include any crops growing thereon;
(5) "Personal property" means any tangible property, including anything severed from the land;
(6) "Forest land" means any brush covered land, cut-over land, forest, prairie, grasslands, wetlands or woods;
(7) "Firefighter" means any person assisting in the suppression or extinguishment of any fire or explosion.
[18-801, added 1993, ch. 107, sec. 2, p. 274.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.