2016 Idaho Statutes
Title 18 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 6 - ABORTION AND CONTRACEPTIVES
Section 18-609F - REPORTING BY COURTS.
18-609F. Reporting by courts. The administrative director of the courts shall compile statistics for each calendar year, accessible to the public, including:
(1) The total number of petitions filed pursuant to section 18-609A, Idaho Code; and
(2) The number of such petitions filed where a guardian ad litem was requested and the number where a guardian ad litem or other person acting in such capacity was appointed; and
(3) The number of petitions where counsel appeared for the minor without court appointment; and
(4) The number of petitions where counsel was requested by the minor and the number where counsel was appointed by the court; and
(5) The number of such petitions for which the right to self-consent was granted; and
(6) The number of such petitions for which the court granted its informed consent; and
(7) The number of such petitions which were denied; and
(8) The number of such petitions which were withdrawn by the minor; and
(9) For categories described in subsections (3), (4) and (7) of this section, the number of appeals taken from the court's order in each category; and
(10) For each of the categories set out in subsection (9) of this section, the number of cases for which the district court's order was affirmed and the number of cases for which the district court's order was reversed; and
(11) The age of the minor for each petition; and
(12) The time between the filing of the petition and the hearing of each petition; and
(13) The time between the hearing and the decision by the court for each petition; and
(14) The time between the decision and filing a notice of appeal for each case, if any; and
(15) The time of extension granted by the court in each case, if any.
[18-609F, added 2007, ch. 193, sec. 5, p. 567.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.