There is a newer version of the Idaho Code and Statutes
2015 Idaho Statutes
Title 30 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 21 - IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
Part 4 - REGISTERED AGENT OF ENTITY
Section 30-21-405 - LISTING OF COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT.
ID Code § 30-21-405 (2015) What's This?
30-21-405. LISTING OF COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT. (a) A person may become listed as a commercial registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a commercial registered agent listing statement signed by the person which states:
(1) The name of the individual or the name of the entity, type of entity, and jurisdiction of formation of the entity;
(2) That the person is in the business of serving as a commercial registered agent in this state; and
(3) The address of a place of business of the person in this state to which service of process, notices, and demands being served on or sent to entities represented by the person may be delivered.
(b) A commercial registered agent listing statement may include the information regarding acceptance by the agent of service of process, notices, and demands in a form other than a written record as provided in section 30-21-412(d), Idaho Code.
(c) If the name of a person delivering to the secretary of state for filing a commercial registered agent listing statement is not distinguishable on the records of the secretary of state from the name of another commercial registered agent listed under this section, the person shall adopt a fictitious name that is distinguishable and use that name in its statement and when it does business in this state as a commercial registered agent.
(d) The secretary of state shall note the filing of a commercial registered agent listing statement in the index of filings maintained by the secretary of state for each entity represented by the agent at the time of the filing. The statement has the effect of amending the registered agent filing for each of those entities to:
(1) Designate the person becoming listed as a commercial registered agent as the commercial registered agent of each of those entities; and
(2) Delete the name and address of the former agent from the registered agent filing of each of those entities.
[30-21-405, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 10, p. 772.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.