2022 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 13. Planning and Economic Development
205A. Coastal Zone Management
PART I. COASTAL ZONE MANAGEMENT
- 205A-1 Definitions.
- 205A-2 Coastal zone management program; objectives and policies.
- 205A-3 Lead agency.
- 205A-3.5 Public advisory body; establishment; composition
- 205A-4 Implementation of objectives, policies, and guidelines.
- 205A-5 Compliance.
- 205A-6 Cause of action.
- 205A-21 Findings and purposes.
- 205A-22 Definitions.
- 205A-23 County special management area boundaries.
- 205A-24 and 205A-25 REPEALED.
- 205A-26 Special management area guidelines.
- 205A-27 Designation of special management area authority.
- 205A-28 Permit required for development.
- 205A-29 Special management area use permit procedure.
- 205A-30 Emergency and minor permits.
- 205A-30.5 Prohibitions.
- 205A-31 REPEALED.
- 205A-32 Penalties
- 205A-33 Injunctions.
- 205A-41 Definitions.
- 205A-42 Determination of the shoreline.
- 205A-43 Establishment of shoreline setbacks and duties and powers of the department.
- 205A-43.5 Powers and duties of the authority.
- 205A-43.6 Enforcement of shoreline setbacks.
- 205A-44 Prohibitions.
- 205A-45 Shoreline setback lines established by county.
- 205A-46 Variances.
- 205A-47 REPEALED.
- 205A-48 Conflict of other laws.
- 205A-49 Adoption of rules.
- 205A-61 Definitions.
- 205A-62 Duties and responsibilities of the lead agency.
- 205A-63 Agency duties to coordinate related programs.
- 205A-64 Public participation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.