Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 10. Public Safety and Internal Security
128D. Environmental Response Law
PART I. HAWAII ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSE LAW
- 128D-1 Definitions.
- 128D-2 Environmental response revolving fund; uses.
- 128D-2.5 Toxicologists.
- 128D-2.6 Ecological risk assessor.
- 128D-3 Reportable quantities; duty to report.
- 128D-4 State response authorities; uses of fund.
- 128D-5 Recovery of costs.
- 128D-6 Liability.
- 128D-6.5 Limitation of liability for heavy fuel oil releases.
- 128D-7 State contingency plan; rules.
- 128D-8 Civil penalties.
- 128D-9 Injunctive relief.
- 128D-10 Knowing releases.
- 128D-11 Recordkeeping requirements.
- 128D-12 Confidentiality of information.
- 128D-13 Reporting requirements.
- 128D-14 Public participation.
- 128D-15 Employee protection.
- 128D-16 REPEALED.
- 128D-17 Judicial review.
- 128D-18 Apportionment and contribution.
- 128D-19 Administrative review of orders.
- 128D-20 De minimis settlements.
- 128D-21 Citizen's suits.
- 128D-22 Exemption from duplicative regulation.
- 128D-23 Exemption from state and county permits.
- 128D-31 General provisions.
- 128D-32 Definitions.
- 128D-33 Eligibility.
- 128D-34 Application.
- 128D-35 Denial of application.
- 128D-36 Funding.
- 128D-37 Oversight costs.
- 128D-38 Exempt positions.
- 128D-39 Letter of completion
- 128D-40 Exemption from liability.
- 128D-41 Termination of voluntary response action
Law Journals and Reviews
Liability Insurance Coverage for Pollution Claims. 12 UH L. Rev. 83.
An Analysis of Hawaii's Superfund Bill, 1990. 13 UH L. Rev. 301.
Avoiding Liability: A Real Property Purchaser's Roadmap to the Dangers of Superfund Law. 15 UH L. Rev. 105.
Environmental courts, jurisdiction over proceedings arising under this chapter, see 604A-2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.