2021 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 3. Legislature
24. Allowance and Salary for Legislators
- 24-1 Allowance for incidental expenses.
- 24-1.5 Payment of legislative salaries.
- 24-2 Allowance for non-Oahu legislator during session.
- 24-3 Allowance for expenses while traveling on official legislative business during a session within the State.
- 24-4 Allowance for expenses while on official legislative business during period of recess and interim official legislative business.
- 24-5 Allowance for expenses while traveling on official legislative business without the State.
- 24-6 Travel expenses.
- 24-7 Legislative contingency funds.
- 24-8 Appropriation and payment.
Chapter heading amended by L 1984, c 171, 1(2).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.