2021 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 10. Public Safety and Internal Security
127A. Emergency Management
- 127A-1 Policy and purpose.
- 127A-2 Definitions.
- 127A-3 Hawaii emergency management agency.
- 127A-4 Hawaii advisory council on emergency management.
- 127A-5 County emergency management agency.
- 127A-6 Emergency management reserve corps.
- 127A-7 State warning point.
- 127A-8 Status and rights of personnel.
- 127A-9 Immunities; rights.
- 127A-10 Political activity prohibited.
- 127A-11 Powers on whom conferred; delegation of powers.
- 127A-12 Emergency management powers, in general.
- 127A-13 Additional powers in an emergency period.
- 127A-14 State of emergency.
- 127A-15 Proclamations, how made; service of papers.
- 127A-16 Major disaster fund.
- 127A-17 Allotments.
- 127A-18 Mitigation of hazardous situations.
- 127A-19 Shelters.
- 127A-20 Immunity from liability of private shelter.
- 127A-21 Notice of requisition.
- 127A-22 Determination of compensation.
- 127A-23 Determination of damages.
- 127A-24 Investigations and surveys.
- 127A-25 Rules and orders.
- 127A-26 Forfeitures.
- 127A-27 Preliminary or interlocutory injunctions and temporary restraining orders.
- 127A-28 Enforcement of injunction proceedings; interventions.
- 127A-29 Emergency period infractions, violations, petty misdemeanors, and misdemeanors.
- 127A-30 Rental or sale of essential commodities during a state of emergency; prohibition against price increases.
- 127A-31 Penalties prescribed by this chapter additional to other penalties.
- 127A-32 Effect of this chapter on other laws.
Pacific-Asia institute for resilience and sustainability. L 2014, c 229.
University of Hawaii sea grant college program; emergency management and disaster preparedness requirements. L 2017, c 61.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.