2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 8. Public Proceedings and Records
- 91. Administrative Procedure
- 92. Public Agency Meetings and Records
- 92E. Fair Information Practice (Confidentiality of Personal Record)--Repealed
- 92F. Uniform Information Practices Act (Modified)
- 93. Government Publications
- 94. Public Archives; Disposal of Records
- 95. Destroying or Defacing Official Notices--Repealed
- 96. The Ombudsman
- 97. Lobbyists
- 98. Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act
Alternative dispute resolution center, see chapter 613.
Uniform electronic legal material act, see chapter 98.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.