2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 6. County Organization and Administration
50. Charter Commissions
- 50-1 Applicability.
- 50-2 Definitions.
- 50-3 Charter commissions.
- 50-4 Qualifications of commission members.
- 50-5 Commission organization and procedures.
- 50-6 Duties and functions of commissions.
- 50-7 Powers of the commission.
- 50-8 Submission of proposed charter to legislative body of the county.
- 50-9 Submission of proposed charter to county clerk.
- 50-10 Publication and submission to electors.
- 50-11 Charter amendment and revision.
- 50-12 Tenure of commission.
- 50-13 Compensation of commission members.
- 50-14 Appropriations and disbursements.
- 50-15 Reserved powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.