2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 5. State Financial Administration
37D. Management of Financing Agreements
- 37D-1 Definitions
- 37D-2 Financing agreements
- 37D-3 Related agreements
- 37D-4 Inclusion of budget request
- 37D-5 Financing agreements not a general obligation of State
- 37D-6 Federal tax-exempt status; preference; protection
- 37D-7 Financing agreements legal investments
- 37D-8 Exemption from taxation
- 37D-9 Line of credit
- 37D-10 Litigation; jurisdiction; appeal
Chapter heading amended by L 2001, c 200, pt of 3.
Financing agreements entered into in accordance with this chapter are not bonds as that term is used in article VII, 12 of Hawaii constitution and thus do not count toward the debt ceiling of article VII, 13. 85 H. 1, 936 P.2d 637.